call for short fiction: Unmanned Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2012
      UNMANNED PRESS SEEKS STORYTELLING: SHORT OF THE MONTH
      http://unmannedpress.submittable.com/submit

      Each month Unmanned Press publishes an original short work of literary fiction by an emerging and/or underserved writer that exhibits literary skill, sharpness, and originality. Selected writers are awarded $250, electronic publication, and an author interview. If you think your storytelling is up to snuff, please follow our guidelines with care.

      Submission Guidelines:

      • All submissions must go through Submittable
      • Cover letter (please include your full name, address, telephone number, and email)
      • All submissions must be previously unpublished
      • Length is up to the author (don’t offend us by sending a novel or one sentence)
      • Please only query us with one submission at a time
      • We suggest a $3 reading nod (100% optional)

      Deadline: Aim well. Submissions are open year round.

      We encourage you to visit our website to get to know us better prior to submitting: www.unmannedpress.com