flash fiction contest: Gemini Magazine

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2012
      The deadline for Gemini Magazine’s Fourth Annual Flash Fiction Contest is August 31, 2012. The grand prize is $1,000. Second place wins $100 and the third place prize is $50. There will also be three honorable mentions. All six finalists will be published online in the October 2012 issue of Gemini.

      Maximum length: 1,000 words. No restrictions on content, style or genre.

      Writers of all levels are welcome. Both new and established writers have won our fiction contests.

      Entry fee: $4 ($3 for each additional entry). Full details at
      www.gemini-magazine.com/contest.html

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10, 2013
        Subject: flash fiction contest: Gemini Magazine

        Dear Ms. Joseph:

        I'm writing in the hope you can post thebelow contest announcement. By the way, bravoto you for requesting that people not send you LinkedIn invitations. I know theycan be such a distraction. Thanks for all your good work!

        David Bright, Editor

        Gemini Magazine

        Here’s the announcement:

        We are pleased to announce the Fifth AnnualGemini Magazine Flash Fiction Contest (www.gemini-magazine.com/contest.html)

        GRANDPRIZE: $1,000. Second place wins $100 and four honorable mentions each receive$25. All six finalists will be published online in the October 2013 issue ofGemini.

        Maximumlength: 1,000 words. Deadline: August 31, 2013. Open to ANY subject, style or genre: experimental,mainstream, noir, fantasy, humor, erotica....Simply send your best, mostpowerful work.

        Why such a low entry fee? So EVERYONE can have a chance. Bothnew and experienced writers have won our contests. Entries are read blind.

        ENTRYFEE: just $4 ($3 for each additional flash). Enter by email or snail mail. Fulldetails at www.gemini-magazine.com/contest.html