prize for Catholic fiction: Tuscany Prize

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2012
      We at Tuscany Press are seeking manuscripts for the 2012 Tuscany Prize for Catholic Fiction.

      What is the Tuscany Prize for Catholic Fiction? It is a literary prize to promote writers and great undiscovered stories of Catholic fiction.

      http://www.tuscanypress.com

      What is Catholic fiction? Stories infused with the presence of God and faith — subtly, symbolically or deliberately. Think of Flannery O'Connor, Graham Greene, J.R.R. Tolkien, G. K. Chesterton and many others whose writings reflected the thoughts expressed by great writers such as Gerard Manley Hopkins: "The world is charged with the grandeur of God."

      This is the "stuff" of literature that wins the Tuscany Prize.

      Submission Deadline: September 30, 2012

      Are you working on a manuscript? Send it in. Do you have one that you completed years ago? Dust it off and send it in. Do you have a student or a graduate who have work that is ready for publication. Let them know and enourage them to consider submitting their work to Tuscany Press.

      We have nine prizes to be awarded in 2012.

      Take a look at the Tuscany Prize Blog and see excerpts of submissions.

      Visit our website: www.tuscanypress.com for more details.