press reading manuscripts from Oregon poets

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2012
      Airlie Press Reading Manuscripts
      September 1 – 30, 2012

      Airlie Press seeks poets who live in Northwest Oregon to submit full-length poetry manuscripts (65-80 pages) during the month of September 2012. Airlie will publish the accepted manuscripts in 2014.

      Complete instructions and information are available at www.airliepress.org

      As Oregon’s only collective press run by writers, Airlie Press is dedicated to publishing fine contemporary poetry that draws from the rich trove of literary talent between Portland and Eugene, the Pacific Coast and the Cascades.

      Integral to our mission is the belief that you should never have to pay to have your work considered. All members of the press read the submitted manuscripts, and publication decisions are made by consensus of the group. Authors have final say about their own books' content and presentation.

      Our Books
      The best way to know if your work is right for us is to familiarize yourself with our titles. Airlie’s website includes sample poems and an order form for its books.