submissions call and contest info: Prism Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2012
      Prism Review is now accepting poetry and fiction submissions for 2013 issue! We
      seek quirky, well-crafted poems and stories. Simultaneous submits okay. For
      full guidelines, please go to
      http://sites.laverne.edu/prism-review

      Prism Review Poetry and Fiction Contest
      Deadline: December 15, 2012

      Now accepting online submissions of 1-3 poems or 1 story 1500-8000 words.
      Poetry and fiction winners will receive $200 and publication in our 2013 issue.
      All contest entries will be considered for honorable mention prizes (includes
      publication) as well. $15 entry fee includes copy of 2013 issue. For full
      details, visit http://sites.laverne.edu/prism-review/