Off the Coast repost (with corrected email)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2012
      Reposting this one because the email address for queries was wrong in earlier post. Apologies.
      Allison J, Moderator
      CRWROPPS-B

      Off the Coast seeks submissions for the Fall 2012 issue. Please send us your poetry, artwork & photos and books for review.

      Poetry
      Send 1-3 previously unpublished poems, any subject or style, using our submission manager: www.offthecoast.submishmash.com/Submit

      Postal submissions with SASE with sufficient postage for return. Please include contact information and brief bio with submission. We accept simultaneous submissions, but please inform us if your work is accepted elsewhere.

      Photos & Artwork
      We accept B&W graphics and photos to grace the pages of Off the Coast, and color or B&W for the cover.
      Send 3-6 images in tiff, png or jpg format with a resolution of 300 dpi.
      Images in portrait orientation work best for the journal.
      Please use our submission manager to send artwork:
      www.offthecoast.submishmash.com/Submit

      Reviews
      For reviews, send a single copy of a newly published poetry book.
      Please send bound books only, we do not review chapbooks.

      Mail to:
      Off the Coast
      PO Box 14
      Robbinston, ME 04671

      Editorial decisions are not made until after the September 15 deadline.Notificatons will go out during early to mid-October.

      Contributors receive one free copy.
      Additional copies of the issue their work appears in available for half the cover price ($5).
      Sample issues available for $10.
      One-year Subscription to Off the Coast: $35.
      Two-year Subscription (25% off the cover price): $60.

      For more information email: <poetrylane2@(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @)

      poetrylane2@...

      Or write to:
      Off the Coast