call for submissions: Linden Avenue Literary Journal

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2012
      Linden Avenue Literary Journal (www.lindenavelit.com), founded in June 2012, is now accepting poetry and short fiction on a rolling basis for its fall and winter issues (October, November, and December)

      Linden Avenue publishes poetry and short fiction that highlights the intersection between art and everyday life. Bring us your words, colored and sketched, and if we love them? There will be a place for them here.

      What you should expect from Linden Avenue:

      1.) A monthly literary journal that highlights the best work submitted regardless of any affiliation or prior publication.

      2.) Poetry and fiction that is as beautiful in construction as it is in content.

      Detailed submission guidelines for each genre can be found on our Submittable page:

      http://lindenavenue.submishmash.com/submit

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2014
        Subject: Linden Avenue Literary Journal-Call for Submissions

        Linden Avenue Literary Journal (www.lindenavelit.com), founded in June
        2012, is now accepting poetry, non-fiction, and short fiction on a
        rolling basis for its May 2014 issues and beyond.