call for submissions: heron tree

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14 9:32 AM
      Heron Tree, an online journal of poetry, will accept submissions from September
      1 through December 1, with weekly publication to begin in January 2013.

      To submit, email <herontree(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @);
      include a cover letter in the body of the email and attach 2 –to 5 poems in a single doc,
      docx, or rtf file.
      Simultaneous submissions are welcome with timely notification.

      Accepted work will be published on the Heron Tree website and will be included
      in a yearly bound edition available as a print-on-demand volume. We are not
      currently able to provide contributing authors with a gratis copy of the volume,
      but we plan to make it available to them at minimal cost. Purchase of the print
      volume is not required for publication.

      Visit herontree.com for an introduction to who we are, our thoughts on poetry
      we're drawn to, and examples of poems that make us say, "Yes!"