call for submissions: Umbrella

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2012
      Subject: Call for Submissions: Umbrella: A Journal of Poetry and Kindred Prose.

      Umbrella, the "supremely rereadable electronic journal," is now accepting submissions for our winter-spring issue, online Nov 1, 2012.

      This time around, we are reading both non-themed poems and those mining the theme of "psychological states": not only those listed in the psych manuals but also more general moods across a broad spectrum of interiority.

      Please study the submission page for complete guidelines and specific needs and preferences.

      Deadline: October 15, 2012

      http://www.umbrellajournal.com/submit.html