call for submissions: the museum of americana

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2012
      From August 20th to September 20th, the museum of americana will accept
      Americana-related submissions of fiction, nonfiction, poetry, art/photography,
      interviews, and reviews.

      Please see our complete guidelines for a clearer idea of the work we hope to
      publish:

      http://themuseumofamericana.wordpress.com/submissions/

      And for news and updates, you can also follow us on Facebook:
      https://www.facebook.com/TheMuseumOfAmericana