call for submissions: the museum of americana

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2012
      From August 20th to September 20th, the museum of americana will accept
      Americana-related submissions of fiction, nonfiction, poetry, art/photography,
      interviews, and reviews.

      Please see our complete guidelines for a clearer idea of the work we hope to
      publish:

      http://themuseumofamericana.wordpress.com/submissions/

      And for news and updates, you can also follow us on Facebook:
      https://www.facebook.com/TheMuseumOfAmericana

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2016

        From now until July 1st the museum of americana will be reading general submissions as well as submissions for our special transportation-themed summer issue.

        the museum publishes original fiction, nonfiction, poetry, reviews, interviews, artwork, and music.

        For general submissions we seek work that engages with or repurposes the complex cultural history of America.

        For our special transportation-themed issue, we are looking work that meets the criteria above but also reflects the special relationship Americans have to their modes of transportation—their trains and their riverboats and their classic cars and their vintage bicycles and their boots made for walking, to name just a few.

        We invite you to interpret this widely.  We especially hope to see work that surprises us in the way it approaches the theme.
        For more information, see our guidelines:  http://themuseumofamericana.net/submissions/