call for submissions: Mixitini Matrix

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2012
      Mixitini Matrix a multigenre, multidisciplinary online journal of creative collaboration is currently seeking submissions for the fall 2012 issue. That means if you did something creative with someone else or even if you just watched, we want to know about it. If you are a participant or a voyeur, a collaborator or a critic, send us the details. Pictures would be nice. We publish fiction, non-fiction, poetry, visual art, translation, correspondence, conversations and concoctions. To read previous issues and to see submissions guidelines, visit us online at http://www.mixitinimatrix.org/

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013
        Mixitini Matrix is a multigenre, multidisciplinary journal of creative