fiction contest: Zoetrope

    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 24, 2012
      SIXTEENTH ANNUAL ZOETROPE: ALL-STORY SHORT FICTION CONTEST

      online entry link:
      https://www.zoetrope.com/contests_allstory/secure/index.cgi

      Guest Judge: Karen Russell
      First prize: $1,000
      Second prize: $500
      Third prize: $250
      The three prizewinners and seven honorable mentions will be considered for representation by William Morris Endeavor, ICM, Regal Literary, the Elaine Markson Literary Agency, Inkwell Management, Sterling Lord Literistic, Aitken Alexander Associates, Barer Literary, the Gernert Company, and the Georges Borchardt Literary Agency.
      Important Dates:
      The contest will open for entries July 1. Entries must be complete by October 1, 2012, at 11:59 P.M. PDT. Results will be announced at the website December 15 and in the Spring 2013 issue of Zoetrope: All-Story; and the winning story will be published as a special online supplement to that Spring 2013 issue.
      Complete Guidelines:
      We accept all genres of literary fiction. Entries must be: unpublished; strictly 5,000 words or less; and accompanied by a $20 entry fee per story. There are no formatting restrictions; please ensure only that the story is legible.
      We welcome multiple entries ($20/story) and entries from outside the U.S. We will e-mail contest updates and results to anyone who provides an active e-mail address. Entrants retain all rights to their stories. Once a story is submitted, we cannot accept an updated draft. (However, an entrant is welcome to submit an updated draft as a new entry.) Entry fees will not be returned or adjusted.
      Please e-mail us at <contests(at)all-story.com> (replace (at) with @) with further questions. Thank you for your interest, and good luck!

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 16, 2013
        SEVENTEENTH ANNUAL ZOETROPE: ALL-STORY SHORT FICTION CONTEST

        http://www.all-story.com/contests.cgi
        Guest Judge: David Means
        First prize: $1,000
        Second prize: $500
        Third prize: $250
        The three prizewinners and seven honorable mentions will be considered for representation by William Morris Endeavor, ICM, Regal Literary, the Elaine Markson Literary Agency, Inkwell Management, Sterling Lord Literistic, Aitken Alexander Associates, Barer Literary, the Gernert Company, and the Georges Borchardt Literary Agency.
        Important Dates:
        Entries must be complete by October 1, 2013, at 11:59 P.M. PDT. Results will be announced at the website December 15 and in the Spring 2014 issue of Zoetrope: All-Story; and the winning story will be published as a special online supplement to that Spring 2014 issue.
        Complete Guidelines:
        We accept all genres of literary fiction. Entries must be: unpublished; strictly 5,000 words or fewer; and accompanied by a $20 entry fee per story. There are no formatting restrictions; please ensure only that the story is legible. Please omit all personal information from the manuscript itself (ie, name, address, e-mail address, phone number), as all stories are read blindly.
        We welcome multiple entries ($20/story), simultaneous submissions, and entrants from outside the U.S. We will e-mail contest updates and results to anyone who provides an active e-mail address. Entrants retain all rights to their stories. Once a story is submitted, we cannot accept an updated draft. (However, an entrant is welcome to submit an updated draft as a new entry.) Entry fees will not be returned or adjusted.
        Please e-mail us at contests@... with further questions. Thank you for your interest, and good luck!

        Contest entry portal: https://www.zoetrope.com/contests_allstory/secure/index.cgi

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 4, 2014

          EIGHTEENTH ANNUAL ZOETROPE: ALL-STORY SHORT FICTION CONTEST

          Entry area:

          Guest Judge: Ben Fountain

          First prize: $1,000
          Second prize: $500
          Third prize: $250

          The three prizewinners and seven honorable mentions will be considered for representation by William Morris Endeavor; ICM; Regal Literary; Dunow, Carlson & Lerner Literary Agency; Markson Thoma Literary Agency; Inkwell Management; Sterling Lord Literistic; Aitken Alexander Associates; Barer Literary; the Gernert Company; and the Georges Borchardt Literary Agency.

          Important Dates:
          Entries must be complete by October 1, 2014, at 11:59 P.M. PDT. Results will be announced at the website December 15 and in the Spring 2015 issue of Zoetrope: All-Story; and the winning story will be published as a special online supplement to that Spring 2015 issue.

          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 30, 2014
            EIGHTEENTH ANNUAL  ZOETROPE: ALL-STORY  SHORT FICTION CONTEST
            http://www.all-story.com/contests.cgi
            Entry area:
            Zoetrope: All-Story Short Fiction Contest
            Zoetrope: All-Story Short Fiction Contest
            View on  www.zoetrope.com
            Preview by Yahoo

[...]
            Please e-mail us at  contestsATall-storyDOTcom  with further questions. Thank you for your interest, and good luck!