call for submissions: Junctures

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2007
      Junctures is now accepting submissions on the theme of group until January
      30.

      Junctures is a thematic, interdisciplinary journal published in New Zealand
      with a strong international readership. Each issue is on a different theme, and
      we welcome contributions from any discipline. We publish art, academic
      papers, and poems in every issue, and occasional fiction and nonfiction, too.

      Please see submissions page at www.junctures.org for more information. Poets
      should submit no more than three poems; we have a quick turnaround time (a
      month after the deadline), so no simultaneous submissions, please.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 5:50 AM
        Junctures is now accepting submissions on the theme of control until June 30.

        Junctures is a thematic, interdisciplinary journal published in New Zealand
        with a strong international readership. Each issue is on a different theme, and
        we welcome contributions from any discipline. We publish art, academic
        papers, reviews, and poems in every issue, and occasional fiction and nonfiction,
        too.

        Please see submissions page at www.junctures.org for more information. Poets
        should submit no more than three poems; we have a quick turnaround time (a
        month after the deadline), so no simultaneous submissions, please. If you've been
        published by Junctures, please wait a year before submitting again. Also
        please indicate the genre of and/or intended department for your submission.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2008
          Junctures: The Journal for Thematic Dialogue is calling for submissions for its special issue
          on the theme of " Island ." Junctures is a peer-reviewed, international journal which is
          indexed by Thomson Gale and EBSCO, and provides full, free direct access on line.

          Please take a look at our web site to see samples of previous issues. We are looking for
          creative work (visual and written, fiction, poetry, and nonfiction) and scholarly material from
          any discipline on this theme.

          Poets should submit up to three poems. Fiction or nonfiction should be marked accordingly.
          Response time is 30 days after submissions close, so please don't simultaneously submit.
          Include a short bio.

          Further instructions for submissions can be found on-line at

          http://junctures.org/submissions.php.