poetry book contest: Rousseau Prize

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2012
      The National Poetry Review Press, in cooperation with Dream Horse Press, is now offering a very special book prize series and we want your entries! Under the direction of C. J. Sage and J. P. Dancing Bear, The Rousseau Prize for Literature was created to help fund the expansion of our local SPCA’s no-kill shelter and services. Any and all poets and flash fictionists may enter manuscripts of 35 - 100 pages each; simultaneous submissions and multiple entries are welcome; the prize is open to all styles and topics; all manuscripts will be considered for publication. The winning book will be beautifully designed and published by The National Poetry Review Press, and the winner will receive $1000 plus 20 author copies. We strongly prefer electronic entries.
      To enter, go to

      http://home.comcast.net/~jpdancingbear/rousseauprize.html

      and follow the instructions. Deadline: August 30th.