poetry position: OK State

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
      Tenured or tenure-track open rank position in Poetry. MFA or PhD in Creative Writing with significant poetry publications and demonstrated teaching excellence required. Teaching two workshops per semester. Salary competitive. OSU offers the BA, MFA, and the PhD in English with specializations in Creative Writing. For further information on the department, see our webpage at http://english.okstate.edu

      Submit letter of application, cv, writing sample, and dossier, including three letters of recommendation and transcript via email to <english.information(at)okstate.edu>. To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by November 5, 2012. However, we will continue to accept and consider applications until the position is filled. Filling of this position is contingent upon availability of funding. Oklahoma State University is an AA/EEO/E-Verify employer committed to diversity. OSU-Stillwater is a tobacco-free campus.
      Application Information
      Contact: Oklahoma State University
      Email Address: <english.information(at)okstate.edu>