call for submissions: the Citron Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
      The Citron Review is now accepting submissions for our Fall 2012 Issue. The Citron Review is an online literary journaledited by alumni of the esteemed Antioch University Los Angeles CreativeWriting Program, listed as a top five low residency program in Poets and Writers and Atlantic Monthly.

      What should you submit? The Citron Review accepts submission ofMicro-Fiction, Flash Fiction, Poetry and Creative Non-Fiction. We are looking for works that have that unmistakablemagnetic pull. Storiesthat make us jump up from our seats or throw our head in our hands and cry,yes! Make us feel, make us think, becaptivating, be moving, be infinite.

      General Information: To submit to The Citron Review, pleaseuse our submissions manager at http://thecitronreview.submishmash.com/submit

      You can also see fullguidelines on our website.
      Please stop by: http://thecitronreview.wordpress.com/

      Simultaneous submissionsare accepted, but it is expected authors must notify us immediately if theirwork is published elsewhere.