fiction/poetry/nonfiction contest: Terrain.org

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 8:58 AM
      Contest: Fiction, Nonfiction, and Poetry - Terrain.org
      Terrain.org: A Journal of the Built & Natural Environments is pleased to announce our third annual contests in:

      Poetry, judged by Suzanne Frischkorn
      Fiction, judged by Skip Horack
      Nonfiction, judged by Christopher Cokinos
      The contest theme is "Ruin and Renewal", to match our 30th issue, which launches on October 1, 2012. Though the contest and issue have a theme, we have a liberal interpretation of the theme and encourage you first and foremost to submit your best work.

      The contest submission period closes August 1, 2012. Winners will be announced on or before October 1, 2012. A prize of $250 plus publication for the first-place winner will be awarded in each genre. Runners up in each genre will also receive publication, and all entries are considered for publication. The cost to submit is $10 per story, essay, or set of 3-5 poems, with a maximum of three submissions. Submissions must be previously unpublished.

      For details, and the link to submit and pay online, visit
      http://www.terrain.org/contest

      ~~~