contest: Missouri Review

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
      Missouri Review Editor's Prize: early submission offer extended through July 6th!

      Now through Friday, July 6th submit to The Missouri Review's Editor's Prize competition and receive an extra issue of The Missouri Review for free. Your entry fee, which normally includes 4 issues of TMR, will be extended to 5 issues. As always, entry to the Editor's Prize Competition gives you an opportunity at a $5,000 award, publication in The Missouri Review, and a paid trip to our Editor's Prize gala. Prizes awarded for fiction, poetry, and nonfiction.

      For further details, or to submit online, please visit our website: http://www.missourireview.com/tmrsubmissions/editors-prize-contest/
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2014
        The Missouri Review’s 24th Jeffrey E. Smith Editors’ Prize in fiction, poetry, and nonfiction is now open for submissions. First-place winners in each category receive a prize of $5,000, plus a feature in our spring issue and paid travel to our gala reading and reception in Columbia, Missouri. Contest finalists will receive cash prizes and have their work considered for publication as well.

        This opportunity is open to both emerging and established writers—we are most of all concerned with finding strong work, which is why I particularly wanted to pass on the word to writers involved with the Creative Writing Opportunities List
        .

        All writers submitting to our contest receive a one-year subscription to The Missouri Review.

        We accept submissions online or by mail. The postmark deadline is October 1st, and winners will be announced in January of 2015.

        You can find more information about the contest through our website: