call for submissions: Prairie Wolf Press

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 8:39 AM
      The editors of Prairie Wolf Press Review, an online literary journal,
      announce our open reading period from July 1 to Sept. 1 for our next
      two issues to be published October 2012 and March 2013.
      We are looking for short stories, flash fiction, essays, poetry, and visuals.

      All prose submissions to Prairie Wolf Press Review must be fewer than
      one thousand
      words. You may send up to three poems. Please send prose/poetry
      submissions in .doc or .docx format and visuals in PDF. In the subject
      area of your email, identify your submission as
      prose, poetry, or visual so that we can direct it to the appropriate
      editor and include your name. Also please include a 50- word bio in
      your email. We will notify authors of our decision in early October.

      You may view our current issue and archives at prairiewolfpress.com

      Mail submissions to:

      <editors(at)prairiewolfpress.com>
      (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)

      j.d. Daniels/prose
      Marjorie Carlson Davis/prose
      W. Michael Sinclair/poetry

      We look forward to reading your work.
    • CRWROPPS LIST
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 5:44 AM

        Prairie Wolf Press Review is open for submissions for our 11th issue. We are an annual online anthology, publishing the works of emerging and established writers. We also feature one visual artist per issue.

        From July 1 through September 1, please submit up to three poems and/or a prose piece of 1000 or fewer words. Visual artists should send at least three samples of their work as jpeg. Please send your best, previously unpublished work to editorsATprairiewolfpressDOTcom. And visit our website to see what we publish: www.prairiewolfpress.com.

        We will make our decisions once our reading period has ended and will contact those writers we wish to include by the end of September.