call for submissions: Prairie Wolf Press

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
      The editors of Prairie Wolf Press Review, an online literary journal,
      announce our open reading period from July 1 to Sept. 1 for our next
      two issues to be published October 2012 and March 2013.
      We are looking for short stories, flash fiction, essays, poetry, and visuals.

      All prose submissions to Prairie Wolf Press Review must be fewer than
      one thousand
      words. You may send up to three poems. Please send prose/poetry
      submissions in .doc or .docx format and visuals in PDF. In the subject
      area of your email, identify your submission as
      prose, poetry, or visual so that we can direct it to the appropriate
      editor and include your name. Also please include a 50- word bio in
      your email. We will notify authors of our decision in early October.

      You may view our current issue and archives at prairiewolfpress.com

      Mail submissions to:

      <editors(at)prairiewolfpress.com>
      (replace (at) with @ in sending e-mail)