CRWROPPS hiatus: from now until June 25, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2012
      CRWROPPS, the Creative Writers Opportunities List, will be on posting hiatus from now until June 25.
      I will not be posting nor responding to email during this hiatus.
      Earlier posts can be accessed at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crwropps-b/

      Thanks in advance for your patience,
      Allison Joseph, Moderator