call for submissions: Diverse Voices Quarterly

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 19, 2012
      Diverse Voices Quarterly is celebrating its third year of publishing online, thanks to pledges through Kickstarter! Issue Fourteen is available for a download on our newly designed website, as well as the works posted online.

      Please submit online for poetry, short stories, and personal essays/creative nonfiction for our autumn issue:
      http://www.diversevoicesquarterly.com/submissions

      Artwork, especially requested, still must be sent directly to
      <submissions(at)diversevoicesquarterly.com> (replace (at) with @)

      Complete submission guidelines are available here:

      http://www.diversevoicesquarterly.com/submission-guidelines/

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 17 8:58 AM
        Diverse Voices Quarterly is celebrating its fourth year of publishing
        online, thanks to pledges through Kickstarter! Issue Seventeen is
        available for a download on our website (or the pieces can be read
        online).
        Please submit online for poetry, short stories, and personal
        essays/creative nonfiction for our spring issue: