arts center seeks writers and artists for residency

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2012
      Our next deadline for applications is September 1, 2012.

      The Kimmel Harding Nelson Center for the Arts in Nebraska City, NE offers 2- to 8-week residencies year-round for writers, visual artists, and music composers. Housing, studio space, $100/week stipend are provided.
      Approximately 60 residencies are awarded per year. Two deadlines each year, March 1 for the following July through December; or September 1 for the following January through June.
      $35 application fee.
      See website for complete information, guidelines and the online application portal:
      www.KHNCenterfortheArts.org. The Kimmel Harding Nelson Center for the Arts, 801 3rd Corso, Nebraska City, Nebraska 68410. 402-874-9600, <info(at)KHNCenterfortheArts.org> (replace (at) with @ in sending email)

      --Visual artists work in one of three studios, two of which are approximately 425 square feet and one that is 258 square feet. Onsite letterpress studio also available.