play/screen/TV writing positions (part-time): AMDA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2012
      AMDA College and Conservatory of the Performing Arts is one of the foremost performing arts colleges in the country with campuses in Los Angeles and New York City. The school offers Bachelor of Fine Arts degree programs in Acting, Musical Theatre, Dance Theatre and Performing Arts as well as two year conservatory programs. We are accepting resumes for part-time positions in PLAY/SCREEN/TV Writing at our Los Angeles campus.

      AMDA is specifically seeking instructors with both professional play/screen/TV writing experience and college-level teaching credentials.

      Professional Credentials:
      Candidates will have professional credits in Play, TV, and/or Screen writing; this would include having a body of published or produced works.
      Teaching Credentials:
      College-level teaching in play/TV/screen writing, plus a willingness to learn curriculum-specific material is required.
      Applicants will have experience in providing and maintaining a professionally engaging classroom environment.
      Successful applicants will have demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations and varying student proficiency levels.
      Applicants will be able to communicate with students in a positive and effective manner.
      Academic Credentials:
      Master's degree (minimum) in area of expertise preferred.
      Qualified applicants should submit cover letter, resume and salary history to <LAEnglish(at)amda.edu>. Applicants who have multiple resumes, such as teaching, professional, etc., are encouraged to provide all resumes.

      AMDA is proud to be an EOE employer M/F/D/V.
      Application Information
      Apply for this Position through My HigherEdJobs
      Contact: Andrea Clark
      HR
      AMDA College and Conservatory of the Performing Arts
      Phone: 212-957-3373
      Email Address: <LAEnglish(at)amda.edu> (replace (at) with @)