call for submissions: Talking Writing

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2012
      Talking Writing is an online literary magazine that supports writers and those interested in literature by encouraging creative discussion of the writing process.
      Talking Writing features the work of poets, fiction and creative nonfiction writers, visual artists, and photographers. TW includes long reviews and personal essays, pieces that are often hard to place in print. We are committed to a new kind of magazine, one that’s dynamic, talky, inspiring, and not too dusty.
      From June 1 to July 15, Talking Writing is looking for poetry submissions for an issue on prose poems, and for a general issue. We are also looking for creative nonfiction on Writing that Crosses Mediums.
      Follow this link to our front page, http://talkingwriting.com/

      and the link to the submissions manager will be on the masthead.