online journal seeks poetry submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2012
      New online poetry journal The Bakery is launching in July and looking for your poetry submissions.

      Send 3-10 of your best poems in a .doc, .docx, or .rtf file. Make my job as an editor difficult.

      Put Poetry Submission in the subject title of your email and send to

      <bakerymagazine(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @).

      No need to send a cover letter. Just make sure your contact information appears either in your email or in the attachment.
      Simultaneous Submissions are accepted, but please let us know as soon as any of your poems have been accepted elsewhere.

      No previously published poems. However, poems published on your personal website, blog or social network page are acceptable. If your poem is accepted, The Bakery asks that you remove your poem from your site for at least one month after publication.
      The Bakery is looking forward to your poems!
      For more information, please visit our site:

      http://www.thebakerypoetry.com/