fellowships for writers: Vermont Studio Center

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
      The Vermont Studio Center is excited to announce the following fellowship opportunities for writers:
      James Merrill Fellowships
      Two awards for outstanding poets with demonstrable financial need. These fellowships are in honor of the literary and philanthropic legacy of the American poet James Merrill and are supported by the Hellen Plummer Charitable Foundation.
      John Fitzpatrick Henry David Thoreau Fellowship
      One fellowship for a poet whose work engages the environment and embodies the life, work, and spirit of Henry David Thoreau.
      Apply by June 15th! We now accept manuscripts via email; visit apply.vermontstudiocenter.org for details and instructions. Learn more about our fellowships at www.vermontstudiocenter.org/fellowships.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2014

        Apply online at vsc.slideroom.com

        t (802) 635-2727 x295 f (802) 635-2730
        http://www.vermontstudiocenter.org
        P.O. Box 613, Johnson, VT 05656
        Celebrating 30 years:  1984-2014

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2014
          October 1st deadline, VSC is offering the following fellowships for writers:
          • 1 Rona Jaffe Foundation Fellowship for an emerging woman writer who will be a first-time VSC resident. This award includes a $1,250 stipend.
          • 1 Ohio Arts Council Fellowship for a writer who is a recent recipient of an OAC Individual Excellence Award. This award includes an $800 stipend.
          • 25 merit-based VSC Fellowships open to all writers working in any genre and living anywhere in the world.
          For specific eligibility requirements, or for more information about our fellowships, visit:www.vermontstudiocenter.org/fellowships
          Apply online at vsc.slideroom.com.
          Please spread the word! Applications must be received by October 1st, 2014.