call for submissions: Referential Magazine

    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2012
      Referential Magazine is open year round for "referred" submissions but we are also now currently open for a new feature (fiction, non-fiction, poetry, art).

      The featured reading period will run from 5-8-12 until 6-8-12. Please submit under the Featured Category of submittable for features and General for referrals.

      Our guidelines and links to submit are available at http://referentialmagazine.com/guidelines/

      If you have additional questions please email us at <refermag(at)gmail.com> replace at with @

      -Thanks, Editors Referential Magazine

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2012
        Call for Submissions: Referential Magazine

        Referential Magazine is open year round for "referred" submissions but we are
        also now currently open for a new feature (fiction, non-fiction, poetry, art).

        The featured reading period will run from 9-1-12 until 9-30-12. Please submit