literary journal submissions call: Generations

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2012
      Generations Literary Journal Deadline: May 15, 2012. Generations Literary Journal is a bound journal comprised of solicited work and submissions. We encourage and welcome submissions of poetry, short fiction, personal narrative and artwork from writers and artists who represent all generations. Each issue is themed. The theme for the upcoming issue is Rites of Passage.
      More info:
      http://generations.submishmash.com/submit