call for submissions: Switchback

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2012
      submissions link: http://switchback.submishmash.com/submit

      Switchback is now accepting submissions for Issue 16: Current from now
      until August 31. Send us your best, previously unpublished fiction,

      poetry, nonfiction or art and see it in the next issue to be published
      this November. Submissions do not necessarily need to address the
      theme. We're looking for daring work, literature that electrifies with
      language strong enough to sweep us away. So what are you waiting for?
      Send us your work now!

      FICTION
      Please send us only one piece of fiction at a time and only previously
      unpublished works. We accept simultaneous submissions but please
      notify us immediately of acceptance elsewhere. Make sure your name
      DOES NOT appear on the submission itself. (Word Limit 7500)

      NONFICTION
      Please send us only one piece of nonfiction at a time and only
      previously unpublished works. We accept simultaneous submissions but
      please notify us immediately of acceptance elsewhere. Make sure your
      name DOES NOT appear on the submission itself. (Word Limit 7500)

      POETRY
      Please send us no more than three poems per submission period and SEND
      EACH POEM SEPARATELY. We accept simultaneous submissions but please
      notify us immediately of acceptance elsewhere. Make sure your name
      DOES NOT appear on the submission itself.

      ART
      Please send submissions in .gif, .jpg, or .png format with a
      resolution of 300 dpi or higher.

      Switchback is a publication of the Master of Fine Arts in Writing
      Program of the University of San Francisco, Catherine Brady, Director.

      For more information visit www.swback.com/call