call for submissions: Citron Review

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2012
      The Citron Review is now accepting submissions for our Summer 2012 Issue. The
      Citron Review is an online literary journal
      edited by alumni of the esteemed Antioch University Los Angeles Creative Writing
      Program, listed as a top five low residency program in Poets and Writers and
      Atlantic Monthly.

      What should you submit? The Citron Review accepts submission of
      Micro-Fiction, Flash Fiction, Poetry and Creative Non-Fiction. We are looking
      for works that have that unmistakable magnetic pull. Stories that make us jump
      up from our seats or throw our head in our hands and cry, yes! Make us feel,
      make us think, be captivating, be moving, be infinite.

      General Information: To submit to The Citron Review, please
      use our submissions manager at
      http://thecitronreview.submishmash.com/submit.
      You can also see full
      guidelines on our website. Please stop by:
      http://thecitronreview.wordpress.com/

      Reading of Submissions: We read submissions on a rolling basis. You can expect a
      response in less than a month, in most cases. If you have not heard from us in
      six weeks, please feel free to contact us for an update. Simultaneous
      submissions are accepted, but it is expected authors must notify us immediately
      if their work is published elsewhere.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2013
        https://thecitronreview.submittable.com/submit

        The Citron Review is now accepting submissions for our Summer 2013
        Issue. The Citron Review is an online literary journal edited by
        alumni of the esteemed Antioch University Los Angeles Creative Writing
        Program, listed as a top five low residency program in Poets and
        Writers and Atlantic Monthly.

        We seek submissions of resonant beauty in the form of
        micro-fiction, flash fiction, poetry, creative non-fiction, art and
        photography. We are reading for our Summer 2013 Issue, but we
        accept submissions on a rolling basis.

        Send electronic submissions only via our submissions manager.
        https://thecitronreview.submittable.com/submit
        . We encourage you to review our full guidelines on our website
        at The Citron Review.
        http://thecitronreview.wordpress.com/submission/
        Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but it is expected authors
        notify us immdieately if their work is accepted elsewhere.