fiction/nonfiction/poetry contest: Tiferet

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012
      TIFERET: A Journal of Spiritual Literature offers three awards of $400 in the
      categories of fiction, non-fiction and poetry.

      We publish writing from a variety of spiritual and religious traditions.

      We look for high-quality creative work that expresses spiritual experiences
      and/or promotes tolerance. Our mission is to help raise individual and global
      consciousness, and we publish writing from a variety of religious and spiritual
      traditions.

      Contest Guidelines and Information:
      •All contest entrants will receive a free one-year digital subscription to
      Tiferet Journal. Subscription will start in September 2012.
      •Deadline: June 1, 2012
      •First prize in each genre: $400 and publication in TIFERET.
      •Honorable Mention Prizes will receive publication in TIFERET ONLINE.
      •Please submit one story, one essay (up to 25 pages), one interview (up to 25
      pages), or six poems at a time. Poems should be submitted in one document with
      each poem on a separate page and each page/poem titled.
      •All submissions must be made in Word or in a Text Document through our online
      submissions manager.
      •$20 fee per entry. To enter, go to:
      http://tiferetjournal.com/submit/
      Specify genre and pay your appropriate entry fee using PayPal. Submissions without
      payment will not be considered.
      •You are welcome to enter as many written pieces as you would like ($20 fee per
      entry)
      •Winners will be announced Fall of 2012.