over 50 poetry contest: Passager

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2012
      http://www.passagerbooks.com/submit/

      All entries may be mailed to:
      Passager, 1420 N. Charles St, Baltimore, MD, 21201
      We look forward to reading your submissions, but we ask that you follow our guidelines listed below closely.

      2012 Poetry Contest
      We are accepting submissions to the 2012 Poetry Contest until April 15, 2012. To submit, please send:
      -Up to five poems (40-line maximum for each)
      -A self-addressed stamped envelope (for notification)
      -A $20 reading fee is required, and includes a one-year subscription to Passager
      -Introduce yourself in a cover letter and brief bio
      Please include your name and contact information on every page of your submission. Poems will not be returned. No previously published work. Please notify us if your work is accepted elsewhere. Only mailed entries will be considered (no email entries). For more information, email us at <editors(at)passagerbooks.com> (replace (at) with @)