call for poetry: SparkWheel Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2012
      http://sparkwheelpress.com/site/
      Spark Wheel Press will accept unsolicited submissions via our online
      submission manager. Hard copy and e-mailed submissions will not be
      considered. Simultaneous submissions are welcome, but please notify us
      immediately when your work is accepted elsewhere. We are currently
      accepting submissions of full-length poetry manuscripts only (48 pg
      minimum). Every submission must include the following:

      1) A professional cover letter—Tell us your background, why you
      think SWP would be a good fit, and what you understand about your
      responsibilities as an author.

      2) Your full manuscript with an acknowledgements page

      To learn more about the press, or to submit your work, please visit
      sparkwheelpress.com.