call for submissions: Devilfish Review

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
      Devilfish Review is celebrating the publication of our first issue by
      taking submissions for our second issue! We're a quarterly online
      journal with a predilection for science fiction, fantasy, and all
      around good stories. We take previously unpublished short fiction up
      to 8,000 words and flash fiction up to 800 words. Simultaneous
      submissions are welcome, but please let us know if your piece is
      accepted elsewhere. Take a look at our first issue at
      DevilfishReview.com. Read the stories, read our editors' About pages,
      and see if you think we're the right home for your work. If so,
      submissions are accepted through our Submishmash page at
      http://devilfishreview.submishmash.com/submit