fiction/poetry/nonfiction contests: New Delta Review

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
      New Delta Review has extended the deadline for our annual Matt Clark
      contests in fiction, nonfiction, and poetry to April 7th (postmark
      date).
      http://ndrmag.org/contests/
      The winner in each category receives $250 and publication in NDR.
      Finalists will also be considered for publication.

      To submit:
      –previously unpublished short story (up to 6,000 words) or maximum of
      five poems per entry
      –completed entry form with all contact information
      –$10 entry fee

      The $10 submission fee includes the option to purchase a discounted
      copy of the Spring 2010 25th Anniversary Double Issue for an
      additional $5.

      Unlimited submissions are welcome; each submission must be accompanied
      by $10 fee. Make checks payable to New Delta Review. Simultaneous
      submissions with notification are welcome.

      Mail submissions to:
      New Delta Review
      15 Allen Hall
      Department of English