prose poem/flash fiction contest: Chautauqua

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Submit to Chautauqua: Enter online
      online entry portal:
      http://chautauqua.submishmash.com/submit
      A PRIZE OF $1,000 AND PUBLICATION IN THE 2013 ISSUE OF CHAUTAUQUA
      This year's contest is open to Flash Fiction / Micro Essay / Prose Poem, and the theme is "Journeys and Pilgrimages."

      Luke Whisnant will judge.
      Submit up to two pieces with a $20 entry fee between February 15 and April 15.
      Multiple entries accepted with separate entry fee.
      750-word maximum
      Please include a cover sheet with your name, contact information including email and phone number, and title(s) of poem(s).
      PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON THE MANUSCRIPT.
      Enter online via submishmash: Submit to Chautauqua
      We prefer that you submit using our online submissions manager. However, if it is a hardship, entries may be mailed to:
      Jill Gerard
      Attn: Flash Writing Contest
      Chautauqua
      Dept. of Creative Writing