literary journal seeks book review queries

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      LA Review Accepting Queries for Reviews of Self-Published Books
      The Los Angeles Review offers a limited number of book reviews to authors who have self-published works of fiction, nonfiction or memoir of at least 60,000 words, or collections of poetry of 60 or more pages. We recognize that advancements in digital technology have made self-publishing a viable alternative to traditional publishing. However, few literary journals review books in this growing and potentially important field. Our goal is to publish at least one review of a self-published book per month throughout the year. Please submit a query letter and the first five to ten pages of the manuscript. Please do not include any other materials at this time.

      To submit, please go to

      http://losangelesreview.submishmash.com/submit