call for submissions: Silver of Stone

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2012
      Call for Submissions: Sliver of Stone
      www.sliverofstonemagazine.com

      Sliver of Stone is proud to announce that its fourth issue is now available online.

      We are a bi-annual, online literary magazine dedicated to the publication of work from both emerging and established poets, writers, and visual artists from all parts of the globe.

      Authors featured in this issue include Dorianne Laux (poetry/interview), Elmaz Abinader (interview), M. Evelina Galang (fiction), and Paul Lisicky (nonfiction/interview).

      Check out our past contributors, such as Kim Barnes, John Dufresne, Denise Duhamel, Allison Joseph, Matthew Sharpe, Dan Wakefield, Lori Jakiela, Geoffrey Philp, Preston Allen, and many talented others. Past interviews with Susan Orlean, Les Standiford, Mark Vonnegut, Dan Wakefield, Lynne Barrett and Louis Lowy.

      We're now looking for submissions for our fourth issue!

      DEADLINE: July 15, 2012