call for submissions: Pubscriber

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2012
      The Pubscriber is a brand new literary journal affiliated with Pubslush
      Press (www.pubslush.com). We are hosting our first call for submissions.
      http://pubscriber.com/

      The Pubscriber is now open for submissions! We will be accepting fiction, non-fiction, flash fiction, and photography submissions until June 15. We are seeking fresh, developed, and polished talent to be featured in our inaugural issue. For more information and submission guidelines please visit our website <www.pubscriber.com>. We look forward to reading your work.

      The Pubscriber is a new literary journal brought to you by the creative
      minds at Pubslush Press. Our main goal is to foster and nurture the
      necessary bond between artists and their audience.