fiction/poetry/nonfiction contests: New Delta Review

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2012
      http://ndrmag.org/contests/

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
        New Delta Review has extended the deadline for our annual Matt Clark
        contests in fiction, nonfiction, and poetry to April 7th (postmark
        date).
        http://ndrmag.org/contests/
        The winner in each category receives $250 and publication in NDR.
        Finalists will also be considered for publication.

        To submit:
        –previously unpublished short story (up to 6,000 words) or maximum of
        five poems per entry
        –completed entry form with all contact information
        –$10 entry fee

        The $10 submission fee includes the option to purchase a discounted
        copy of the Spring 2010 25th Anniversary Double Issue for an
        additional $5.

        Unlimited submissions are welcome; each submission must be accompanied
        by $10 fee. Make checks payable to New Delta Review. Simultaneous
        submissions with notification are welcome.

        Mail submissions to:
        New Delta Review
        15 Allen Hall
        Department of English