fiction contest: So to Speak

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
      So to Speak: a feminist journal of language and art is now accepting submissions for its Fall 2012 Fiction Contest, which will be judged by Ru Freeman. Submissions will be accepted until March 15th through our online submissions manager at

      http://sotospeak.submishmash.com/submit

      So to Speak, founded in 1993 by an editorial collective of women MFA candidates at George Mason University, has served as a space for feminist writing and art for nearly twenty years. So to Speak publishes poetry, fiction, nonfiction, and visual art that live up to a high standard of language, form, and meaning. We are especially interested in pieces that explore issues of race, class, and sexuality in relation to gender.

      Please visit our website for full submission guidelines
      http://sotospeakjournal.org/