one-year nonfiction position: Franklin & Marshall College

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      The Department of English at Franklin & Marshall College invites applications for a one-year position at the Visiting Assistant Professor level, beginning Fall 2012. We are looking for a creative writer specializing in nonfiction. A commitment to undergraduate teaching, significant publications, including preferably at least one book, and a terminal degree in creative writing required. The 3/2 teaching load will include creative writing and literature offerings but no composition.

      Please submit a letter of application, curriculum vitae, graduate transcripts, three letters of recommendation, a writing sample and, if possible, teaching evaluations to: Patrick S. Bernard, Chair, English Department, Franklin & Marshall College, P.O. Box 3003, Lancaster, PA 17604-3003. Application deadline: March 30, 2012. We will not accept materials submitted electronically.

      F&M is a highly selective private liberal arts college with a demonstrated commitment to cultural pluralism. EOE.
      Application Information
      Postal Address: Professor Patrick Bernard, Chair
      English Department
      Franklin & Marshall College
      P.O. Box 3003
      Lancaster, PA 17604-3003