CRWROPPS on hiatus: 2/27-3/4

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      Dear CRWROPPS Subscribers:

      CRWROPPS, the Creative Writers Opportunities List, will be on hiatus from 2/27 to 3/4/12. I will be attending the annual AWP Conference in Chicago, and will return after this hiatus with plenty of opportunities to share with CRWROPPS subscribers.

      Thanks for your patience during this hiatus.

      Allison Joseph, Moderator
      CRWROPPS-B: The Creative Writers Opportunities List
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crwropps-b/