nonfiction contest: South Loop Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2012
      South Loop Review Creative Nonfiction + Art
      Announces the 2012 Creative Nonfiction Contest: Judged by Ander Monson

      The contest is open to all nonfiction writers. We’re looking for essays and memoir, lyric and experimental forms, non-linear narratives and blended genre. The winner receives $1,000 and publication in our September 2012 (Volume 14) issue.

      Submission Guidelines:
      We will be accepting submissions through May 1, 2012. Entries must be previously unpublished and must be no longer than 20 pages.

      Formatting Manuscript: All manuscripts should be in 12-point font, with at least one-inch margins, and sequentially numbered pages. Your work should be double-spaced. The author’s name, address, telephone number, and email address should be typed on a separate cover page. Submitters should include a brief biographical note with their submissions.

      Additional information at http://cms.colum.edu/southloopreview/submissions.php

      Questions can be addressed to<southloopreview(at)colum.edu> (replace (at) with @)

      southloopreview@....