YA short story anthology: Timeless

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2012
      We are looking for YA short stories to include in our first ebook anthology, titled Timeless!

      If your short story is between 3000 and 7500 words and fits into the genre of YA historical romance with some twists, we want to read it. The story can include steampunk, fantasy, or adventure, as long as it includes some historical elements then we are interested in reading it.

      Submit the whole manuscript as a Word .doc file (no .docx) by March 30, 2012, with the subject heading: submission–YA anthology.
      Please include a bio, publishing credits if any, and a synopsis.
      Email:
      <pugaliciouspress(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @ in sending email)