call for submissions: Inertia Magazine

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2012
      Inertia Magazine Accepting Submissions for Issue 12 through February 15

      Inertia Magazine, an electronic literary journal published in New York, is seeking submissions for our next issue (#12) to appear Spring/Summer 2012. We consider poetry, short fiction and critical prose as well as personal essays, art, and music. For poetry, please submit no more than five poems. No more than one work of fiction/prose or non-fiction may be submitted at one time. Submit art in JPEG (up to 500k) and music in MP3 format. Although our ultimate goal is to publish the best possible materials, we hope to seek out, discover and encourage new and diverse talent. Submission period for Issue 12 ends February 15 and we will be unable to read submissions received after that date.

      To get a feel for us, please take a look at our latest and archived issue, including our latest, Issue 11.: (http://www.inertiamagazine.com/index.html)

      Submission guidelines at http://www.inertiamagazine.com/submissions.php

      We look forward to reading your work.