call for submissions: Heyday Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2012
      Heyday Magazine is a quarterly digital and print magazine of: Music, Art, and Poetry, Featuring: Articles, Advice, Interviews, and Reviews from reputable columnists in all aspects of Art. Visit http://www.heydaymag.com for archived poems, video performances and free articles.

      Submissions open until February 15th, 2012 for the March Volume 2 Issue #1.

      Call for Submissions to: musicians, artists and poets. Send us your music, videos, artwork, photography, poetry, art that goes along with your poetry, short fiction, comics, cartoons, ideas, suggestions, SEND US ANYTHING! We want to hear from you. Even if you haven't been previously published or showcased, this is your chance to get an honest reading, hearing or viewing of your creative expression.

      Please follow our submission guidelines at:

      http://yournameproductions.com/heyday/?page_id=86

      THIS IS YOUR HEYDAY!
      GET INVOLVED – BE A FAN – SUPPORT CREATIVE ARTWORK