call for submissions: the Ilanot Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012
      The Ilanot Review, an Israeli journal for creative writing in English, is open to poetry, fiction and non-fiction submissions. We welcome original work and works in translation.

      Theme: Translation & Transformation

      Submission deadline: March 31, 2012

      Translation: Original translations into English of work (in any language) by Middle Eastern writers and poets. Previously unpublished translations preferred. Please include the original poem/story in PDF format.

      Transformation: Movement from one state to another, whether, physical, metaphysical, spiritual, or abstract. We encourage submissions from writers who live or have sojourned in Israel.

      See the website for guidelines: http://www.biu.ac.il/HU/en/cw/ilanot/submissions.html

      And read our current issue here: http://www.biu.ac.il/HU/en/cw/ilanot/contents.html