call for submissions: Barmstorm

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012
      Barnstorm, the online literary magazine sponsored by the MFA program at the
      University of New Hampshire, is seeking submissions!

      Established in 2007, Barnstorm reads, publishes, and archives poetry,
      fiction, and creative nonfiction on a rolling basis and is always accepting
      new submissions. We seek to publish refreshing, thought-provoking work that
      grabs our attention and stays with us. You can read Barnstorm by guiding
      your web browser to www.barnstormjournal.org

      In addition to writing, Barnstorm also routinely publishes art work.
      Submission guidelines for written and visual works are located at

      www.barnstormjournal.org/about